Comfort Club & Maintenance
At American Comfort Services, we believe in providing our customers with the safest, healthiest, most comfortable, and most efficient HVAC system possible. Currently, most systems only deliver about 56% of efficiency. That means there is plenty of room for improvement!
One way to increase efficiency is to have regular maintenance performed on your HVAC system. This not only ensures that your system is working at its peak efficiency but is also safe.
You'll find that the Raleigh HVAC Preventative maintenance plan American Comfort Services offers not only accomplishes this but will also exceed your expectations.
HVAC Preventative Maintenance Checklist
When it comes to HVAC preventative maintenance, you can expect our technicians to thoroughly examine your heating equipment and cooling equipment. It's often recommended to have your HVAC system checked twice a year, once in the spring or summer, and once in the fall or winter. This keeps you covered all year long and can assure that both your heating system and cooling system is running at their maximum efficiency.
Spring & Summer HVAC Preventative Maintenance Checklist
When the cooling season approaches, you want to make sure the following tasks are addressed as part of your Raleigh HVAC Preventative Maintenance Plan so that your air conditioner can work properly:
- Clean coils and condensers
- Check the cabinet for leaks
- Replace filters
- Check the outside unit, clear any debris, and ensure the cabinet door is closed
- Clear any clogs in the drain lines
- Correct refrigerant charge if necessary and check thermostats and all electrical system connections
- Inspect blowers and blades
- Inspect ducts for dust and mold
- Make sure the fan motor is operating correctly and lubricate any moving parts
Fall & Winter HVAC Preventative Maintenance Checklist
During the fall and winter, different tasks should be performed to assure that your system runs efficiently during the heating season. This includes:
- Check all moving parts and lubricate if necessary
- Check electrical connections
- Inspect the ignition burner assembly & heat exchanger (A damaged heat exchanger can lead to carbon monoxide poisoning.)
- Clear drain lines and carefully inspect all heating elements.
- Check the filter and replace it if needed (filters should be changed every 30-90 days)
- Replace any damaged pulleys or belts
- Check for gas leaks in gas furnaces
- Check wiring and electrical connections, and the ignition burner assembly
- Inspect the heat pump and the flue system
- Check the thermostats
All of these preventive maintenance tasks can help to keep your HVAC system running efficiently all year long. Ignoring regular maintenance sets you up for problems with your heating and air conditioning system.
Benefits of Regular HVAC System Maintenance
To maintain efficiency and extend the life of your HVAC system, you'll want to have regular
Raleigh HVAC Preventative Maintenance by a professional technician. This can help to find problems before they become larger, more expensive ones. You can also enjoy these benefits:
- Lower energy bills
- Better air quality
- Fewer repairs
- Ensures your system is safe
When you hire American Comfort Services to perform maintenance on your HVAC system, you can expect your HVAC system will be running at its peak efficiency during the heating and cooling seasons.
Comfort Club & Maintenance Plan to Better Serve You
Our professional technicians are ready to take your HVAC system service to the next level with our Comfort Club & Maintenance Plan.
Our Comfort Club & Maintenance Plan stands out among the competition because it includes an inspection of the entire system with up-to-date high-performance Bluetooth tools that will link to a Scientific Software called MeasureQuick. This is a comprehensive HVACR application that collects measurements, aggregates data, diagnoses faults and analyzes each system, and stores it in a nice easy-to-read document format. We then take that information and deliver it to each club member at the end of each maintenance service.
We believe this type of service and high-efficiency equipment can help to bring the 56% average efficiency up to a higher percentage to ensure your system is running up to its standard. Our plan ensures you will be comfortable and safe inside your home.
Comfort Club Terms and Conditions
When you become a member of our Comfort Club, you can expect:
- Two precision cleanings visits per year: 1 for heating in the fall or winter and 1 for cooling in the spring or summer
- Discounted service call fees and priority service: 10% discount on repairs & 15% discount on IAQ(Indoor Air Quality products)
- Extending life of the system: Lower Utility Bills Indoor Air Quality check-up with meter with a downloaded report of VOC, PM2.5, PM10, and CO2 to let you know if you need to add more to protect the air in your home.
- Two-year warranty on parts
- *5% off new installs for customers in good standing for at least 2 years (other stipulations apply such as maintaining new equipment for warranty)
When it comes to Raleigh HVAC preventative maintenance, American Comfort Services delivers. Our Comfort Club offers reliable and efficient service that will help keep your HVAC system in tip-top shape as well as keep your energy bills lower.
Call Us Today to Learn More About Our Maintenance Plan
You'll find that our preventative maintenance plan is affordable and convenient. For more information on our preventative maintenance services, call us today at 919-325-6626 so that you can have longer equipment life and better air quality in your home.
"*" indicates required fields